What is in Radiesse + Lidocaine?
Radiesse is a gel made up of calcium hydroxylapatite, water, glycerin and sodium carboxymethylcellulose. The latter composition acts as an umbrella at the injection site to form new tissue, whilst the gel converts into collagen.
With added Lidocaine, the entire dermal filling process is pain free and a positive experience for the patient. Looking good has never been more easier.
What is in the box?
Radiesse is available in two sterile, latex free syringe sizes, 0,8ml and 1,5ml. The main ingredient is synthetic calcium hydroxyapatite, a popular component that has been used for decades by leading medical experts in the health industry.
What are the benefits of Radiesse + Lidocaine in facial corrections?
- Painfree dermal filling with a local anaesthetic Lidociane present
- Minimising the fold between the mouth and nose area
- Reducing smile wrinkles at the corner of the lips
- Eliminating wrinkles above the upper lip
- Treating scars resulting from skin problems such as acne
- Correcting nose bumps and chin dents
- Adjusting the contours of the lower jaw
Radiesse must not be used if pregnant or breastfeeding. In addition, it should not be used to fight any infections or taken whilst on any other medications or antibiotics.
Your medical professional should be notified beforehand if you have any previous history of implants.