HArmonyCa dermal filler is designed to restore facial volume and correct facial deficiencies by promoting the generation of natural endogenous collagen.
Based on a composite matrix of cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid embedding Calcium Hydroxyapatite microspheres, HArmonyCa provides a strong volumizing, lifting effect.
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite is added during the cross-linking process, generating a stable, inseparable gel.
- The concentration of each active ingredient is similar to that of Calcium Hydroxyapatite and Hyaluronic Acid dermal fillers combined in one syringe.
- Due to both Calcium Hydroxyapatite and Hyaluronic Acid properties, HArmonyCa provides a synergistic effect with long lasting results.
- Collagen stimulation increases due to the combination of both active ingredients. Calcium Hydroxyapatite stimulates new natural collagen production, while Hyaluronic Acid forms a supporting extracellular matrix, which modulates fibroblasts proliferation.
- The presence of Hyaluronic Acid elevates skin hydration and moisture.
- The Hyaluronic Acid that embeds the Calcium Hydroxyapatite can prevent microspheres aggregation and dispersion, keeping the microspheres within their desired location.