Fillderma Lips is a cross-linked hylauronic acid gel for lip augmentation.
What comes in the box?
- 25mg/ml cross linked (low viscosity) hylauronic acid
- Phosphate buffered saline solution
- 4 x 30G needles (13mm)
What can Fillderma Lips be used for?
Use this gel for filling, contouring and hydration of lips and fine wrinkles.
What are the benefits of Fillderma Lips?
- Sterile, viscoelastic, cross-linked high viscosity gel for the mouth area.
- Improves lip volume and contouring.
- Hydrates lips
- Fills peribucal wrinkles
- Monophase: without corrections need
- Easy to inject and mold
- Very low content in proteins and endotoxins
- Low risks of side effects
- Highly durable and resistant to degradation
- Syringes designed to provide ease of use: wider support, wide piston, thin needle and Luer-lock cap
- Coadjuvant to other medical procedures(chemical peels, laser, radio frequency, etc).