What is Bocouture?
Bocouture is a popular choice by patients, under the age of 65, to remove the vertical frown lines in between their eyebrows. Constant frowning is caused by muscular contraction which is difficult for patients to control or prevent by themselves.
How does Bocouture work in the body?
Bocouture helps to relax muscles, by initially blocking the nerve impulses. Bocouture is injected into the muscle area to relax muscles by preventing the constant contraction of them. This effect is reversible and temporary and requires further treatments to maintain its longevity, making it a safe option for patients who choose this medicine.
The desired results enable patients to feel psychologically comfortable with their appearances and emotional wellbeing.
When will results first start to be visible?
Improvement is observed between 2-3 days, however full effects can be seen on day 30.
How long will the result last?
Effects can last for up to 4 months following treatment, hence Bocouture being a temporary reversible solution for many patients.
What side effects are associated with Bocouture?
Muscle weakness and dizziness are possible side effects caused with administration of Bocouture. Patients who operate machinery or are considering driving following treatment should be made aware of this to avoid any possible injury.
Muscle tenderness, itching and swelling are other possible side effects. Side effects common to pre-injection anxiousness include nausea, tinnitus, and temporary vasovagal reactions.
Who should not use Bocouture?
Professional medical advice should be sought first if you experience any of the following:
- if bleeding of any type occurs
- if you are receiving anticoagulant therapy
- if you suffer from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or other diseases linked to peripheral neuromuscular dysfunction
- if you’re muscles show any weakness or atrophy.
- Total cost of products in cart must be $300.00 or more
View cart “Buy Allergan Botox (1x100iu) Online” has been added to your cart.
Buy Bocouture (1×50 units) Online
A simple reversible solution to eliminate vertical frown lines between the eyebrows, resulting in a significant positive psychologically impact on the patients wellbeing.
Category: Botulinums Tags: Bocouture (1x50 units) For Sale, Buy Bocouture (1x50 units) Online, Cheap Bocouture (1x50 units) Online, How can i get Bocouture (1x50 units) Online, Order Bocouture (1x50 units) Online, Purchase Bocouture (1x50 units) Online, Where to buy Bocouture (1x50 units) Online
How does Xeomin work on muscles? Once XEOMIN has been injected into the muscles, it starts to inhibit acetylcholine from being released. It is this chemical which makes fibers in the muscle to contract, so without acetylcholine, muscles will contract less, resulting in less spasms and discomfort to the individual.
NeuroBloc contains Botulinum toxin type B and is used to treat Cervical Dystonia. Who must not use this product?
Anyone individual with hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients or any individual with a neuromuscular diseases should refrain from using NeuroBloc. Pregnant women should not use NeuroBloc.
Common side effects include redness, bruising, headaches and pins and needles at the site of injection. Slightly common effects include eye pain, muscle twitching around the eye, eyelid swelling, dropping of the eyelid, dry eyes and also watery eyes. Much less uncommon effects include feeling dizzy, itchiness, double vision, blurry vision, rashes and swelling around the face. Rare reactions that are extremely unlikely to happen include problems with eye movements and the development of hives.
Neurobloc widely known for its cosmetic benefits to enhance or improve the individual's appearance. We are a Trusted Supplier of Botox Filler World are proud to be a trusted supplier of 100% authentic, fully sealed Botulinum Toxin products that come with a customer satisfaction guarantee. Each Botox product has been obtained by Filler World direct from authorised distributors.
What are the benefits of Hyaluronidase?
- Aid in the penetration of fluids during subcutaneous and intramuscular injections
- Hyaluronidase can be directly added to the fluid or solution that is being infected into the skin
- Aids absorption of a subcutaneous infusion, where Hyaluronidase is injected beforehand into the site of injection where the injection is to be administered
- To aid the body to reabsorb fluids or blood in haematomas or extravasation, where Hyaluronidase is mixed with saline or water before being injected at the site of injection
- Breaks down Hyaluronic acid which is present between cells to help them adhesive together. This is a temporary action and helps the quick absorption of fluid injections.